Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Home and Life Improvements

Well, the new roof is finished as are the new widows. The new gutters to on tomorrow… weather permitting. I will post pictures as soon as possible.

In the mean time, I have created a new website and forum to offer support and information to cancer patients, their families, and their care providers. I really do not wish to replace the existing cancerforums.net … only to improve our services. We already have 14,000+ members. Google search "Brain Cancer Support" and the top return will be cancerforums.net . I have offered it to the owner of the existing forum and he would like me to be in a "more formal" relationship with him. Exactly what that means is still unclear. Hopefully, I will hear from him soon. Until then, I will not provide anyone the URLs other than the handful of people helping me develop these sites.



Russia winner Eurovision Song Contest 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment