Tuesday, December 20, 2005

A Good Day

My sinuses flared up over the week end, so I did not have chemo yesterday. However, I felt much better today and had my third treatment. So far, I have not felt anything, my hair is still as it was, and my right side continues to work normally.

I have even been able to do some work around the house. Unfortunately, I have just created more work for myself. Plumbing SHOULD be easy! For me, it hardly ever is. I can start a job the SHOULD last only an hour and spend days at it.

But mostly, the day has been good.

1. I have had the opportunity to post to all my boards and have some significant impact on at least two of them.

2. Elizabeth and Earl arrived around 9pm. We had a wonderful time talking. It is so good to be back in the family.

3. I called Jenny to get her new address and we had a very good conversation. She is doing well. Emma is with her this week so they are having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment