Friday, December 21, 2007

Preparing For Christmas

I just need to take a break to post a message. I have been working hard to clean the house, but up the Christmas tree, and decorate the house but I still have so much to do. It does not look like I have done anything. However, I have made at least 10 trips to the dump with junk. I still have several more trips to make. I only have a 5 more days before everyone gets here.

I went to Paducah for 3 days earlier this week. My main reasons for going were to see Steven, hopefully to see Lauren, and to pick up my fruit order from the band fundraiser. However, I also almost finished my Christmas shopping. The rest should arrive in the mail since I ordered the rest online.

That is about it for now.





Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment