Tuesday, November 1, 2005

I Hate Mondays

I hate Mondays! After a weekend off from work, I just don’t want to get up and go to work. Especially that Monday. I awoke having one of my spells. That in and of itself was unusual. However what as worse was that I did not have just one. I had multiple spells. They came in about 15 minute intervals. They were the same as always… loss of ability to speak. I took my morning medication but continued to have spells. At the time, dad was in a nursing home recovering from his own problems, so I was alone. Later in the day, with no end of spells, I took additional medication. At least I did not have any more spells while I was asleep. So I slept through the night. But the next morning, the spells continued. By then, I knew I had to go to the ER.

I hate Mondays!

No comments:

Post a Comment