Sunday, November 6, 2005

Wednesday is "Hump Day"

Wednesday is “hump day”… half way between the first of the week and the weekend. My hump day came sometime right before I divorced C. I came to a peaceful conclusion that I needed to leave or go crazy. We had grown so far apart. I had become more liberal and C more conservative in the years of our marriage. I still love and admire C tremendously. However, I know now that we just had come to a point where our lives would be better if we were separated.

Shortly after my divorce, I married J. For 18 months, our life was wonderful. We had problems… significant problems. I did not live near my children and she did not live near her daughter. We did have fights, but we worked through most of them. Everything seemed to be heading to a beautiful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment