Thursday, November 8, 2007

A Great Day To Start Remodeling

Well, I have started. The house has not had a room in it remodeled since before my parents moved in… and that was almost 20 years ago. I am starting slow, which is unusual for me. I suffer for a self-diagnosed bipolar disorder. Usually when I am in one of my Manic periods I take on too much and spend more money than I really should or can spend. This time, I am under medication to help control those swings in my mood. I only purchased to cans of paint and the brushes I need to paint one of the three bedrooms in the house. I will start with the smallest and go from there. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Jim,

    Have you considered Lamictal? It's an anti-convulsive that is also used to treat bi-polar. I guess it would be a greater expense, though.

    As you can tell, I finally made it to your blog. I may start my own, since that's what my page has basically become.

    ReplyDelete