Friday, March 13, 2009

BROKE


8 Pescaria


It has been a long time. I am working on the Hardison Book update. The Hardison family is the family of my maternal grandmother. My father wrote the basic book. I am just scanning it and updating it. I have no plans of really publishing it in hardback form. If I do sell it, it will be as an eBook. But that is a long time in the future.

 

Right now, I am broke. I have absolutely no money until April 8. I have paid all my bills (I hope) and bought all the food that I need for over one month. However, there is very little left to pay off my depts, entertainment, travelling… I do not even have money for my medicines. It really is bad.

 

Oh, well. I will manage. I have managed so far.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear that. I know how it feels. Hope your financial situation gets better.

    ReplyDelete